Blueberry Kool Aid is certainly a great and refreshing drink after a day of tiresome activities. It is also a great advantage of this mix of being unsweetened is that it will enable patients like diabetes to taste such drink. In this post, I am going to discuss about this Blueberry Kool Aid soft drink mix.
Blueberry Kool Aid Soft Drink Mix:
- Comes in packs of 48 and packs of 96
- Each of the 48 (or 96) packs of Blueberry Kool Aid Soft Drink Mix net weights 0.22 OZ or 6.5g. Each pack will help to make 2 quarts or Kool Aid soft drink.
- The ingredients included in this soft drink mix are Citric Acid, Calcium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Vitamin C, Artificial and Natural Flavor, Blue 1 and Tocopherol.
What I loved about Soft Drink Mix:
1) The Soft Drink Mix is a good source of Vitamin C.
2) It’s Sugar free
3) This Soft Drink Mix has a natural flavor
4) Easy to make Soft Drink using the mix.
5) Fat free
It is quite obvious that the final decision of having such drink mix would be yours. But if you ask for my opinion then I would recommend Blueberry Kool Aid drink mix. The reason behind that is the easy making and unsweetened feature of the mix. Though artificial flavor is added but it still remains a great and refreshing drink mix. So, as long it serves your need; you can easily have Blueberry Kool Aid Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix.